Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Official

Ok, so you all know how much I love photography. I can't get enough of it. For the first time in my life I have found something that I am passionate about and that I am good at. I have decided to do something HUGE...

Call me crazy, but I am starting a photography business! I am so excited!! It is a little scary... Ok A LOT scary, but it is something that I love to do, so here goes nothing!!!

I started a blog for my photos, so check it out! It is photographybykiara.blogspot.com. Let me know if you want pictures taken of you and/or your family. Thanks for your support!

6 comments:

Lanes said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! You very talented! I am glad you love it and you are a natural! I look at your pics and wish I could take some that look that awesome!

Have fun with the fam! We will miss seeing you due to Colby having hand foot mouth disease :(.

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you. You are such a talented photographer. I hope everything goes well. I will definitely recommend you to everyone!

Vallen Family said...

Oh, I'm glad you decided to do that. You should have heard all of the oo's and aww's at the dinner table when I showed my family the pics that you took. Well you already have me as a for life customer. :o) (as long as we live in ut)

Kayla said...

Kiara!! that is so awesomely wonderful! i am sure it's way scary! but you are so amazing at photography, you have a magnificant talent!! GOOD LUCK!!! i love looking at the pictures you take!

Brittney said...

Hey Kiara! I got your blog of Cora's. How are you? Ok, I LOVE your photos. Will you take my family's picture? We're moving to Cincinnati in a couple months, and I would love to give my parents some pics of Olivia. Let me know!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Good for you, only wish we lived closer so you could do our family pictures!! You will do great.