Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let me just say we had a fabulous Thanksgiving! In the morning, Dev went to play football with Carlson's family so Bailie and I went to watch. Bailie hated that she couldn't go on the field with her dad, but we still had fun watching them play. We went up to my Uncle Lowell and Aunt Barb's house that afternoon to have our big feast. We had so much good food. There was a pretty big group of us together for Thanksgiving which was really fun. My Aunt and Uncle from Texas came,some of my cousins, and my grandparents from Idaho also came. We relaxed, ate yummy food, played games, ate some more, and had good conversation with family. It was so much fun! I hope you all had a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!


3 comments:

Talyn said...

I think you forgot to mention that you missed your baby sister DESPERATELY and it was a horrible Thanksgiving without her...

Yup. Pretty sure that's what you meant to say.

Sheri Farley said...

Kiara
Can I have a copy of the picture with Bailey, Deveren and the Football? You are the best photographer!

Sheri

Brittney said...

Hey- I don't really have any place in mind. I'm not all that creative. Any ideas? I'm just thinking I want some cute pics before we move.