Friday, March 20, 2009

2

Bailie Girl~
I can't believe you are 2 already! It went by so fast!!! You are such an amazing little girl. I want to know how much I love you. You are so sweet, caring, loving, and kind. I love spending every day with you and seeing you grow. I learn things from you each day. I know you are going to be the best big sister. I hope you stay my sweet girl forever. I am trying to be the best mom I can and I am grateful you are so patient with me. I hope we can make this day great for you! Happy Birthday, Bailie. I love you baby.
Love,
Mom


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cute picture! I hope she had a great day. I can't believe she is 2 already.

Vallen Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAILIE!!! I'm sorry we missed it, we will do something fun this week or sometime soon to celebrate.

dillon and kim said...

Ki:

I can't get over how beautiful she is! You're such a great mom, Bailie is so well behaved! I can't wait for you to have another one!

Whitney said...

Oh happy Birthday Bailie! We love you and we think you are the cutest little thing alive :)