Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Are You Freaking Kidding Me???

So The Bachelor finale was on last night.... Need I say more? I am so shocked with the outcome! Jason was my favorite Bachelor ever! I really feel he has SERIOUS issues! How can he choose an amazing girl like Melissa, propose to her, tell her he wants to spend forever with her, and then give up when it gets rough? And then to make it worse, break up with her on television, and ask for another chance with the girl he rejected! That's just not right. I LOVE that Melissa held her own and didn't hold anything back. It made Jason look like a total weener! I love it! I really hope Melissa is the new Bachelorette!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

I totally agree with everything u said! so so stupid!

dillon and kim said...

I agree! I can't believe I watched all three hours of that nonsense last night! I was thinking, since this isn't the first time a bachelor's pick hasn't worked out, maybe instead of these amazing fantasy dates they should do real life, everyday stuff, that way they'll know what to do with themselves once the show ends and hopefully still want to be with each other!

Erin said...

i'll i have to say is "oh my" he has serious issues!

Mandy said...

ugh, yes! My thoughts exactly! We're pretty irritated! I thought they would actually work out... humm. I think I'll be tuned in for the after the after the last rose segment tonight!

Hills said...

AMEN girl! I was so ticked at him, he's a fag for sure possibly literally haha. I LOVED Melissa and I was so excited he picked her, she's adorable. Molly seems so fake. She sure lost a lot of respect for accepting Gay-son's idea to date RIGHT after he broke off an engagement on TV. So not right. Mike just laughs at me, but it was a rough bachelor let me tell ya! :)

Kayla said...

HAHA! i totally agree. I faithfully watched this season of bachelor and I really liked Jason, i thought he had a good head on his shoulders and he seemed really smart with how to handle things.... but little did I know! I can't believe what happened. so crazy.

Nicki Kitchen said...

I so agree. I have watched some seasons here and there but I watched this one each week because I liked Jason. I was duped, like everyone else. Yes, I get don't stay in a relationship if it's not right, but really? I totally think he has some issues. Poor Melisa, I would love to see her as the Bachlorette.