Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And The Winner Is....

So Bailie had a run in with my curling iron on Sunday... She has 2 blisters on her index and middle finger... I feel like a horrible mother. I know better now.
Guess who won? Maybe these pictures will give you a hint.









I think I have have some serious skills when it comes to wrapping little fingers and hands... It can't be too tight or too bulky, but has to cover the wound.


She is doing great though. It doesn't seem to bug her at all which is very comforting. I think it bothers me more than her. Poor girl.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

You do have serious skills! I'm impressed. I also think you'll do well with potty training. When do you get to find out the gender?

Jennifer said...

So sad! I hope she is feeling better soon. Great job tonight by the way - it was very fun.

Hills said...

Oh my goodness! I did that when I was about her age too! They said I burnt it so bad that if we waited to get to the ER longer my skin would have grown together. Boy would I have been one good swimmer! haha. Weird thing is I don't have a single scar to prove it!

Unknown said...

So sad!!.. Hope she feels better soon too!! You did a great job wrapping it up…