Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Boy Or A Girl???? I Know!!!!

Since we are leaving in less than 2 weeks for Florida and will be there for 3 1/2 weeks, we would miss our 20 week ultrasound. For those of you that know me I am very impatient and don't like waiting....
An amazing lady in my ward works at my doctors office and said she might be able to get us in for a quick ultrasound. We couldn't say no to that!
Even though I am only 16 1/2 weeks pregnant we got to see if it is a boy or a girl.

So I was going to be really mean and make everyone guess what they think we are having... But I couldn't get the poll thing to work so I guess I will just tell you.....

We are having a.............................................................................................................


........................................................................................................................................


........................................................................................................................................


..................................... BOY!!


Here is our little guy...



We are so thrilled!! I am a little (ok A LOT) shocked because I totally thought it was going to be a girl! I dodn't care either way, I just want a healthy baby!! We couldn't be happier!!!

11 comments:

Hills said...

Yeah you got the pictures on! He's adorable already!!! How exciting! Love you guys! Oh Mike says that if we have a girl we are definitely hooking our kids up and if we have a boy we will make them be best friends! haha LOVE IT! :)

Nicole said...

yay!!! Congrats! boys are SO fun.

Lanes said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I am glad you were able to find out, congrats on a new baby boy!! He looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ki!! That is so awesome!! I can't wait!!!

Kayla said...

CONGRATS kiara!!!!!!! your little boy is going to be so cute! just like bailie! what great news for you :)

dillon and kim said...

Ki! I'm shocked too! I thought for sure it was another little girly! I'm so happy for you guys! When do you leave to Florida for good?

The Johnsons said...

Congrats on the Boy!!! So exciting! Glad you got to find out before Deveren left.

The Elmers said...

Congrats you guys! I love you guys soooo much and I am sooo excited for you!!! Have fun in Florida!! Get a tan for me ;) haha!

Jennifer said...

That is so fun you were able to find out before you left. Congratulations!

Farley Smiles said...

Congrats! You guys are going to have fun with a boy!