Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Boys and Girls

Today we made cupcakes.  We had lots of fun...  Very messy but fun.  Can I just say how much I love my kids?  I don't know how I got so lucky to take care of these amazing little ones. 
The difference between boys and girls is.....  Well a lot of things, but here is one way.





My Bailie is THE MOST dainty little girl I know.  She twirls and bounces everywhere.  She is always so sweet to everyone!  She is SO nurturing and already has AMAZING maternal instincts.  I'm a little jealous.

My Brek is into EVERYTHING...  He loves cars and balls.  Oh and thinks it's funny to hit.  ALL Boy I tell you.  He has the greatest personality and is always making CrAzY, fUnNy faces...  Dang I love him.

SO DIFFERENT, these two.
I could not ask for better cherubs.  They are my world. 
And that's why I LOVE having a boy and a girl....  I get to experience both sides :) 









3 comments:

Katie Hodgkiss said...

oh my gosh, that is so darn funny. Bailey even asks for milk to wash it down. Ha Ha, i miss those little ones.

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Kiara, I need to meet these kiddos of yours, they are too cute!

Vallen Family said...

Bailie TOTALLY looks like Tal in this picture! I'm going to see you this week!