Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tay to the Lynn

Only 4 more days until I get to see my favorite little/big sister!!!  I CANNOT wait!



ATTENTION MEN OVER 21: 
Talyn is Single.... 
SO, if you are:

Attractive
Over 6' 2"
Someone she can carry on a conversation with
Adventurous
Clever/Funny
Know what you are doing with your life
Let me know.... 

She is a GREAT catch! 

I really want to set her up with some good, fun, TALL guys....  Let me know if you know of any :)

P.S.  You're welcome Tal
Desert, Santa, Buzzard, Tumbleweed

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Soooooo cute! Can't wait to hear all about her exciting summer!

Mandy said...

Are you trying to grow the family a little bit more? :) I hope you have a blast being together again!

Vallen Family said...

Ki I totally know of someone! I will let you know!! His name is Travis..or Trevor...oooo he is a guy that Ben works with and he is 6'2"...rm, really nice guy.

Nicole Camp said...

Ki, you are soooo funny! Remember, whoever wants to date Tal has to pass the lie detector test and background check! so only inquire about my cherub IF you are squeaky clean!!
Your Mom