Monday, August 2, 2010

Moving, More Moving, Darts, and Movies

Can I just say it's been quite the summer...  And by that I mean CRAZY!  It's quite a long story, but 10 moves, 3 states, and a few thousand miles put on our cars later, we are back home and Dev is selling in Salt Lake.  We have been through a lot and learned even more these past few months.  There have been lots of good times too...  Soaking up the sun in Arizona was definitley a highlight.  I got tan.  And by tan I mean I look semi-normal and i'm not as pastey white as I usually am :) 
Here are my babies relaxing in the pool



Deveren bought a nerf gun to shoot his guys if they fell asleep or were in their phones during the morning meetings and I keep finding the darts everywhere in the house.  Bailie got creative with them the other day...

Brek joined in the fun


Entertainment for hours I tell ya

My favorite thing Brek does now is wave...  I tried to get him in motion



On Friday night we met Deveren up in Salt Lake and went to the drive in movies...  We saw Toy Story 3 (Dev hadn't seen it yet) and then the kids and I slept while Dev watched Grownups.






4 comments:

Nick and Ashleigh said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute Kiara!

The Johnsons said...

I think the next time we will be in Utah is for Thanksgiving. But I am not sure. I might plan something before then... who knows. 10 moves??? That is CRAZY!! I am sorry. Moving is hard. Especially with kids.

Katie Hodgkiss said...

haven't you just loved this summer =) Brek is getting so big. So cute!

Amy said...

You guys are so freakin cute! I miss you too death!!