Sunday, August 8, 2010

FINALLY!!!

After 3 1/2 LONG months the day finally came..... Last night my Mom, Dad, and I went to pick Talyn up from the airport!!!  SO EXCITING!  I have missed her more than than words....  So I documented our every move.  But seriously. 
Here I am.  My mom gave me a ride on the luggage holder cart thing.

Awaiting Tal's arrival

More waiting.  Yes we are all wearing green.  Different shades of course.

Bailie made a sign for Talyn but she couldn't go with us cause it was so late, so I held the sign and then decided I probably shouldn't hold it or people will think I made the BEAUTIFUL sign.... 
+

HERE SHE IS!!!!

I told her earlier that I couldn't come cause of sleeping children...  So she didn't know I was coming.  She was surprised.











On our way home Tal was craving a tasty treat so we stopped and got a shake...

It was a fun little trip and I am so glad Tal made it home safe and sound!!!  We sure missed you Tal.

2 comments:

Katie Hodgkiss said...

That looks so fun. I love surprises. and I LOVE LOVE JCW's. Miss you Ki

Cami said...

You guys are to FUNNY!!! How fun, Glad to see Tal made it home safe and sound:)