Tuesday, December 29, 2009

4

Our anniversary was yesterday.
4 years ago I married my lovey. I love love love him.
He told me I was in charge of planning our anniversary this year... So I got my romantic juices flowing, and this is what I came up with...

That morning I went and got all of my supplies....
Throughout the week I kept asking Dev what he wanted to do so he would think I didn't have anything planned (i'm a thinker :) )

My Aunt who is in town and is staying at my mom's house said she would babysit for a few hours that evening.
I told Dev my mom needed help lifting something at her house so he would have to come up with me to drop the kids off... So that was our excuse to get him out of the house so my sister could go get things ready...
We dropped the kids off and hung out there for a bit so Tal would have some time to set things up
I had my Mom slip and say "Have fun at the movies" so he would think that's what we were going to do...
As we headed back down from my parents house, I pretended to forget "something that we really needed" at my house so we had to go back home.
I made Dev run in and get this "imaginary thing" and then I followed him inside.
He opened the door and this is what he saw


This is what we ate at our romantic candlelit dinner... Dev's favorite







I sure love him
We had so much fun! Thanks to Talyn for pretty much doing all of the work! It turned out awesome!! Thank you Auntie for babysitting!
Here's to another 4 years..... or Forever baby! Love you



Oh my goodness!!! My Brek is almost 4 months! I can't believe it...





A few days after he turned 3 months old he started doing this







Man I love this boy



6 comments:

Vallen Family said...

Sounds like you had such a fun day! We got snowed in so we had to cancel dinner plans, but sometimes staying in is just as fun ;) Happy 4 Years you two!

Amy said...

Congrats on 4 years! That was a cute way to celebrate! Good job Ki! I love you guys!

The Norton Family said...

kiara- your family is beautiful!! happy anniversary!!!

Nicki Kitchen said...

It's hard to believe it's been 4 years. The time does fly. you will be celebrating 10 before you know it.

Jennifer said...

Happy anniversary! And Brek is so big - it was fun to see him at church today.

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! And I loved your Christmas posts. Wow!!! A new car! :) SOOOO awesome. your babes are so cute... i can't believe how fast they are growing up!