Sunday, December 27, 2009

More of Christmas Day

Bailie got so many fun things!! She got an Easy Bake Oven from Auntie


Santa gave Bailie....

A baby that talks and poops

Princess stickers


A Princess bracelet


Here are some of the fun things that were given...

Brielle made a book for Talyn of all of her ventures in London



Uncle Tom got a gun

Deveren made an awesome helmet for my Uncle Tom

Aunt Ruthanne aka Russie got an Ipod

One more thing.....

Someone got this...

ME!! I know! I can't believe it either! I have the best husband in the entire world! He spoils me like no other. I love this guy so much! Thanks babe!!!!!

I love him!

We had such a great Christmas with family. (We missed you Aunt Cody) We are so blessed and are grateful for all that we have. Thank you to all who gave us gifts. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

9 comments:

The Johnsons said...

That is so freaking cool!! Congrats on the new car! You deserve one.

Brittneys family said...

how fun looks like someone had a great christmas!!!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you had such a nice Christmas. Deveren did a great job on the hat. And how fun to get a new car!

Lucy and Landon said...

Wow what an amazing gift!! Did you really not know he was getting you that. He must be good at keeping surprises. Congrats!

Cami said...

Your spoiled rotten:) But that's okay it's a CLASSY CAR!!! Merry Christmas

Whitney said...

Ok happy anniversary! I didn't even know,that is so cute what you did.... Love it! Dev totally gets husband of the year award! Love the car and cant wait to take a ride in it:)

Nicki Kitchen said...

Lucky you! nice car. Dev, how generou! Do you guys have us next year ??? :)

Kayla said...

what a sweet husband you have!!!! and what an awesome gift! i love the picture of you holding the keys, haha you look so cute!

Amy said...

Who gets a car for Christmas?!! I mean really?!

YOU DID!!!! I'm happy for you! Dev did good! You deserve it :)