Sunday, December 13, 2009

Characters

The morning of day 2 we booked it to the Princess Fantasy Faire to meet the princesses. We had to wait in line for what seemed like a few hours but it was worth it. Bailie was looking forward to this the most.


Here are some of the things Bailie did while we waited in line...

Played with Daddy's glasses

Cuddled

Hid from the camera :) haha

Played on Dad's phone

Finally we got to the front of the line!! B really wanted to meet her favorite Princess, Snow White... Right as we walked in the room Snow White left! It was so sad... But Cinderella is her 2nd favorite, and she was still in there... So first we met Jasmine


Then Ariel

Then, right as we were walking over to Cinderella, she walked out and Belle walked in! I think I was more upset than Bailie was though... Oh well. Belle is my favorite... And B had lots of fun!!

Here are some more characters we saw....
Check out this Lady's outfit!!

Oooh and this one!

Don't you just love when family's have matching shirts so they don't get lost? I think it's hilarious!!





Ok now the REAL characters...
Minnie Mouse (the sun was in the perfect spot... Lame)

Mickey Mouse

Donald Duck

Pluto

Mr. Incredible

and Guess who we finally got to meet!!!
Cinderella

Goofy and Max

We had SO MUCH FUN!!! I want to go a lot more often... Hopefully we can make it an annual family trip!

12 comments:

Nick and Ashleigh said...

I didn't know which post to comment on :) What a fun vacation! I can't wait until Leah is old enough to enjoy things like that. You have such a cute family :)

Vallen Family said...

Look at all the fun pictures of your trip! It looks like you have such a fun time! And don't stop your blog, I read it! I like that you took pictures of those ladies in those funny outfits. Gold pants?! Yikes. maybe if you are thin and fit...but when you aren't...well...YIKES! And I would probably be lame enough to make my family wear the same colored shirts. I've been lost in Disney Land and bright shirts would have been nice. :) We need to hang out so we can give you your Christmas presents. We kinda only got something for you and Dev...and then we got really poor. Next Christmas will be better!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh it looks like so much fun! I love all your pics ki they are so cute! especially Bailie with Mr incredible and B's cute bum crack :)

Whitney and Michael said...

looks like you guys had a great time! i beg michael to take me there all the time. i just love that place! wont be going there for awwhile :) we need to get together. cant believe i havent seen you once! very cute pics

Talyn said...

Holy crap, girl! I did NOT realize how much fun you had..and I'm pretty sure that's not allowed to happen without me. RULE BREAKER.
I guess we will just have to make up for it over the holidays...
And then maybe I can hold my nephew for the 6th time EVER. Woohoo!

The party starts tomorrow afternoon. Are you ready?

Kali said...

How fun and what cute pictures! I can't wait to take Ava there. It was fun hanging out with all you guys tonight!

The Elmers said...

Oh I love Disneyland!! I'm so glad you guys had so much fun!! Thanks for posting all those pics! I have one of Kammy on Brad's shoulders with her crack hanging out in DL also hahaha!!!!! Miss you guys :)

Amy said...

How fun! I love all the pictures! Bai has gotten so big! I can't wait to see you guys in a few days! We will have to plan another Disney trip to do together! : )

Nicole said...

oh my gosh......... when we were there earlier this year we waited FOREVER in that line, too.... at least a few hours... so that my little sister could see the fairies that were there. It was CRAAAAZZZYY.

Anonymous said...

awww! your little family is so cute :) i wish i could have done things like that when i was bailie's age! she will have some awesome memories :) i hope you guys are doing great! love these pictures!!

Nicki Kitchen said...

Sounds like you had a great trip. Glad you decided to go to CA Avdenture. What fun, I want to go!...again :)

Nikki said...

OH MY GOSH! You got to meet all my heros. Especially Cinderella. What an awesome holiday for Bailie...and it looks like Dev was lovin' it too! I can't wait to see you guys when I get back. I miss your family so much! LOVE from all the Wilkins!