Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 2

Day 2 was California Adventure Day. The last time I had been to Disneyland was when Indiana Jones was new.... So California Adventure didn't exist. I really enjoyed it...


This was my favorite area. I LOVED all of the little (or should I say BIG) objects all over this area...


Brandon and Tonya bought this baby Ariel doll for Bailie... She loved it so much she fell asleep with it




This ride was cute. We rode Heimlich around in a little circle and as we passed different foods we could smell that food... It was fun


Haha. I thought this was funny

The bathrooms are in a big kleenex box

Paper airplane

A cereal box


Dev liked this

Do you think they look alike?

My favorite ride

Bailie liked this a lot. They incorporated Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, and My Friends Tigger and Pooh to make 1 show.

We had fun!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Love it! I love Disneyland. WE should go together sometime!

Nicole said...

I'm glad you posted these pics.... i went to D-land almost EVERY year growing up, so it's a rockin' place to me. But we ALWAYS went in the summer with my dads work schedule, and ive wanted to go at christmas time to see their decorations, etc they have for the diff season. Now i kinda have! :) looks like you guys had a BLAST.