Sunday, December 13, 2009

Disneyland Day 1

Before we headed to Disneyland we ate lunch at Taco Bell... We were so excited!!


In a matter of 2 minutes while we were on the tram to the park, Brandon fell asleep... I guess we should give him a break... the morning of, he had to go to the dentist and get a root canal done and was on heavy meds... You are a good sport Brandon!!


Dev's mom and dad had their kids' names put on a tile at Disneyland!


So cool



Loved the Christmas tree

It was all decorated for Christmas. It was so gorgeous

We rode the tea cups

If you couldn't tell by this picture, Bailie loved the Carousel

Brek loved Disneyland....

We got to see Tiana from the new Disney movie The Princess and the Frog

I thought this picture of my boys was cute

Me and Brek

Day 1 was super fun!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ok I first loved the pic of Bai sleeping...and then I saw the butt crack one and well that just takes the cake! Although the one of Brek sleeping was adorable! Can't wait to see my kids!! Love you guys!