Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Last Week

My Auntie and Gramma (That's what my kids call her... I know how to spell Grandma) came out for a visit. Well, my grandma lives out here but every winter she goes to stay with my Aunt in California so she doesn't slip and fall on the snow and ice and break her back. Yup, It happened once.
Anyway, they came out and we had so much fun. 
We basically ate our way through the week. Five Guys Burgers... the BYU Creamery Twice in 2 days. It was great! 

Auntie and Brek at Five Guys
 


Grammy and the kids


Speaking of my amazing grandma, she got this new guy.
Ranger.
I am so in love!


My all-time favorite ice cream.
Peanut butter trails with a sugar cone on top.


So our cousin Jonathan is on a mission in New York, Uttica so we decided to send him a package.
I had the brilliant idea to make him a candy bar card.
So here's what Dev and I came up with 



It says:
Hey BIG HUNK! LOOK! We decided to send you a package to New YORK with MOUNDS of stuff. Question: Do you live on 5TH AVENUE? We hope you can TAKE 5 minutes to check out this package of pure JOY. We hope you'll SNICKER and BURST when you see how GOOD we are! So don't be a DUD and take a FAST BREAK from all of the NERDS and AIRHEADS to check it out. We hope you are having GOOD & PLENTY of success. OH HENRY! I mean MIKE & IKE... Sorry! Jonathan. We miss you a NUTRAGEOUS amount. We can't wait to have you back so you can have a huge PAYDAY and SKOR 100 GRAND!!! (He's coming to sell with us when he comes home).
Love, 
M&M (Mr. & Mrs.) Farley and the JUNIOR MINTS

Bailie had her 5 year well check. She had her last set of shots so now she is all ready for Kindergarten! 
The poor thing had a finger prick and 4 shots. :( She did well (After she screamed for a few minutes before they even gave her the shots). They gave her a goodie bag for being so brave. It had bracelets, rings, a watch, a few other things, and the Dr. took a picture with her so they gave her a copy too.
Love my babe

1 comment:

Talyn said...

Yay for Grammy being back and for Auntie coming to visit! And seriously...Grammy's puppy is so freaking adorable it kills me. I'm jealous that you got to play with him more than I did AND that you got to eat so much ice cream. Lucky...