Monday, April 2, 2012

Oldies But Goodies

I love all of the memories we made as a family on this trip.
Here are some of my favorites

Still don't know why kids LOVE carousels so much



Tower of Terror (we are in the front row on the left)


We saw Muppet Vision


It started to rain so here we are in our super flattering ponchos


Star Tours


Pirates


Meeting Donald Duck


Toy Story Mania
 

Taking a break and eating ice cream





Waiting for the parade to start





My love


Pooh Bear ride


Splash Mountain


:)


Freak he's cute


Ariel Ride!! 


Daddy wearing Brek's hat. 
Hottie.





My in-laws were down for a choir concert and spent a day at Disneyland with us!
It was so great seeing them!





 

Toy Story




Brek really wanted to hold Grandma's hand... It worked out :)


Dev, Me, Rick, Eli, and Sam on Tower of Terror
The other people were HILARIOUS! They freaked out the entire time. I couldn't stop laughing!

I love my family like crazy! I love spending time with them. One-on-one and all together. They are my life. I can't wait for the next family trip! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Vallen Family said...

Ki, you are looking SO GREAT! I know that you weren't posting about weight loss but you look fabulous!

Amy said...

Um hello Ms. Skinny! You look freakin HOT in these pics! Like I'm having some serious lesbian moments looking at them! ;) I'm so glad you are back so we can play! Love you lots!

Talyn said...

Seriously. You're hot. (No lesbian moments here though. Terribly sorry.) And you look great too, Dev! Love the hat.

Ki: You. Me. Indiana Jones. Mkay?

Oh, and you have THE most adorable kiddos e-ver.
But seriously.