Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1 Year Ago

Since Halloween is coming up, I was thinking about Bailie's first Halloween as Tinkerbell and how tiny and adorable she was. Along with the wings, headband, bracelet, and wand, I put little sparkly stars by her eyes... That was such a fun day! I LOVE dressing my baby up.

This year we are going to be in California for Deveren's best friends' wedding. I will post some pictures of Bailie in her costume when we get back... but this year she is going to be a dog. She is so excited to wear it! She loves dogs and wants to wear her cute comstume all the time.



What a difference a year makes... This is Bailie last year


2 comments:

ricci said...

Your little girl is so cute!! It is funny how fast time goes by and also how fast they grow. One of these days I would like to get together with you and have you take some photos of the boys. Happy Halloween can't wait to see the dog photos!

Cami said...

Hey Ki
I remember her costume last year I even told Whit about it the other day. She is the cutest kid!