Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged....

Sorry Cora! You tagged me a long time ago and I am just doing it! I'm a slacker...

8 Things

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
Prison Break
The Office
One Tree Hill
Gossip Girl
Brothers and Sisters
American Idol
So You Think You Can Dance
The Biggest Loser

8 of My Favorite Restaurants:
Chillis
Texas Roadhouse
Cafe Rio
Los Hermanos
Cheesecake Factory
Subway
Potbelly's (it is a delicious sandwich place in Washington DC)
Ruby River

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Vacuumed my house
Did the dishes
Went shopping at Costco
Had a BBQ
Cried
Watched Monsters Inc. (3 times)
Visited my parents
Actually curled my hair

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
Taking a nap
Our house to be back to normal (we are doing a little remodelling)
Going to Cali
Going to the temple
Get over being sick
Watching One Tree Hill
Halloween
Taking more pictures

8 Things on My Wish List:
My hair to grow long.... FAST
A new sectional couch
That Deveren's art will start selling like crazy
Money
Nice weather for a little bit longer
People will love my photography and want me to take their pictures (Maybe start a business)
Be a better wife
Be the best mom EVER

People I Tag:
Katie
Brielle
Nika
Talyn
Sara
Whitney
Cara
Erin J.

You guys better do this! I want to see your answers....

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Well thanks for doing it. It is a pain I know, but so fun to read all the answers!! Remodeling?? What are you guys doing? Fun, fun..