Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's Just One of Those Days

For some reason Bailie woke up at 6 am this morning and kept saying "eat". So I fed her breakfast, and laid her back down because she was acting tired... She didn't go back to sleep which was frustrating... But I just had to deal with it.
I don't know how, but every once in a while she has her days where she knows EXACTLY how to push my buttons... TODAY IS THE DAY!! She has been in timeout a number of times already and she is still pushing away! I know kids aren't super patient, but Bailie is pretty good in that area... Usually. Today, when she wants something, you better get it for her NOW. She has dumped out all of her toys a few times, spit out apple pieces all over the house, emptied the laundry basket of clean, folded clothes, dug in the garbage and thrown stuff out onto the floor, and she keeps changing the channel (even though she is watching something that she wants to watch) and then cries because she wants it back to the previous channel. My heavens child! I love you but give Mommy a break!
And of course, Dev is working today so he can't help me out....

No comments: