Monday, October 20, 2008

This is a fun one

I was tagged again but this one is really fun! The rules are you have to take pictures of these things/places but you can't pick up, clean or adjust anything. Oh dear. Here it goes...


1. Kitchen sink.

I just did the dishes thank heavens! 2. Favorite Room.

Bailie has been playing with some toys as you can see.

3. Refridgerator.

Kinda messy but it gets worse....

4. Favorite Shoes.

I got these for our cruise and I love them!

5. Laundry.

I didn't know if it was my actual laundry or the laundry room, so here is my laundry room

6. Closet.

Sick! So sorry it's so messy!!

7. Latest Grocery Purchase.

Costco baby! I LOVE cheesecake!

8. What My Child is Doing Right Now.

Watching Monsters Inc. Shocking I know.

9. Favorite Vacation Spot.

Hands down Lake Powell! We got back a few weeks ago and it was heaven.


10. Self Portrait.

Man I look hot! Haha

Ok so now I get to tag people! I tag:

Erica, Jennifer, Karri, Kayla, and Mandy

2 comments:

Mandy said...

My computer takes forever to load the pictures... but I'm working on this one. :) My house doesn't look nearly as cute though!

KSK said...

Hey it is Suz. I am so glad you found my blog. Your little girl is so cute, and I love her name. I hope everything is going good for you. You are so cute! We had some funny times.