Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Parties

Deveren's cousin was having a Halloween Party and invited us to go, and our ward was having their annual party, so I had to find a costume... quick. It was actually really fun to dress up in 80's clothes... Jean jacket and skirt, high ponytail to the side, tie-die shirt pulled to the side with a scrunchie, and leggings.... I even had the Madonna lace gloves!




Bailie was a lion. She was the hit of our ward party. She looked pretty dang cute. The whole night all she would say was 'Rarrr!' (Like a lion)



Aren't we stylin'?




I think I rocked this cool outfit! What do you think? Do I bring back any memories? (Good or Bad)

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my I love your costume so funny and Bailey looks so cute.

Kayla said...

Kiara!! I'm sure you hear this 50 times a day, but your daughter is so adorable! and You are looking so great! Love the costumes! and I love reading your blog, it's so fun!!

Vallen Family said...

Hey you guys looked like you had so much fun. Bailey looks so cute. We will need to hang out when you guys are back from Cali.

Vallen Family said...

Oh, and...just wanted to let you know we changed our blog address to : www.bestvallenfamily.blogspot.com/

The Kynastons said...

Hey Kiara! So Patrick served in the Mexico City east mission and was there from 2000-2002. I asked him if he knew an Elder Farley, but he doesn't think he does, so I'm guessing they were there at different times or in different areas. That's cool your husband served there, too, though!

Oh, and cute costumes, by the way! :)

Sara said...

You seriously look like you are 12!!!! I love it. I'm glad you are better. We need to hang out.