Thursday, October 9, 2008

Spoiled


Ok so I can't say enough good things about my new favorite thing! It's called a Miche Bag and it is a handbag with interchangeable shells! I was introduced to them at Swiss Days because it was the booth next to ours. They really are so cool! I'm just sad that I didn't think of this! The shells are magnetic, but they stay on the bags really well... Anyway, the lady that owns the company really wanted a sculpture for her husband, so guess who got more trade??? ME

I love trade.... So I ended up getting a brown bag and a black bag and a bunch of shells!

I am so spoiled!!!


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love those purses, I have one too! I got it for my birthday in April from my sis. They just came out with a bunch of new cute shells. They used to have a store in University Mall but now the only one is in Fashion Place..bummer! I wish I had thought of it too :)

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

When I worked at Fox we had the owner come in and talk about it, and I had that thought. Why didn't I think of that, they are cute and I should have bought one while I was in Utah.

Sherri Romney said...

Ha ha I am jealous! Those bags are way too cute! Ya girl I was just up in Provo visiting my little sis and her husband. We will have to get together next time I come up. We are just in Cedar City right now but we are moving back to Az in December. Your little girls pic is ADORABLE on the top of the blog. See ya!
Sherri

Whitney said...

kiara your little Bailie is adorable! Cam said she had the cutest Halloween costume last year. What was it? I am having the hardest time figuring out what to dress Remi up in. Also how do you know Sherri Romney?

Hills said...

What a fantastic idea! So cute!

Lo said...

Kiara! You are so cute and your little girl is ADORABLE. What cute hand bags.
Laura