Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Indi

A few months ago my good friend Whitney and I were talking and she was telling me that she wanted some nice pictures taken of the baby right after she was born. Of course I said yes to her brilliant idea. So the last few weeks I have been waiting for the phone call to go to the hospital...  
Last week she got induced.  
15 hours later, Baby Indi Belle Tidwell made it here... Perfect and oh so beautiful
I got to be in the delivery room as she was being born!!  
Probably one of the coolest experiences... Ever. 
It is so cool to be on the good side of childbirth :) (Not having the baby)
I got to enjoy the atmosphere and the look on Cy and Whitney's face when they saw their little angel for the first time. 
IT WAS SO AWESOME.
Anyway, on to the pictures...
 
This was RIGHT after Indi was born. Doesn't Whitney look amazing?

One of my favorites






This one's for you Cam

Hilarious... Love it

 






Congrats Cy and Whitney... She is so gorgeous!

3 comments:

Vallen Family said...

I always love your PICS KI!! We are going to DC the weekend of the 1st and 2nd of April. When are you guys going to be here?

Whitney said...

Oh Ki you are the greatest friend! I can not thank you enough for those pictures!!! They honestly mean the world to me :) love you!

Cami said...

WOW we need to have a little talk about that picture!!! hahaha You are the sweetest friend Whit will cherish those forever:)