Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Finale

13. honeymoon
We went up to Salt Lake and stayed at the Anniversary Inn for 4 nights. If you've never been there it's very cool. They have themed rooms. We stayed in a different room each night. We stayed in the Jungle Safari, Mountain Hideaway, Sultan's Palace, and Treasure Island rooms. 
If you haven't gone, you need to go. They have a ton to choose from.

14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
Marriage is amazing. It is hard. It is a roller coaster of emotions... but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I wouldn't change anything. We live and learn. We argue sometimes. We communicate. We have fun. We love each other. 
The most important part of our marriage is communication and compromise. It can be very hard sometimes, but we work on it every day.
I love Deveren more and more every day and CAN NOT imagine my life without him. He makes me a better. He knows how to handle my ups and downs. He is the best husband in the world.
15. first place that you lived together
 We lived in a basement apartment in Orem. It was so cute. We lived there about 5 months before we bought our home that we are in now. 
 
16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
Yes we have 2 kiddos. Bailie just turned 4 and Brek is 18 months. They are great kids. They keep us on our toes that's for sure, but we love them so so much!


17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them 
 
I love everything about Deveren... Ok maybe not EVERYTHING but just about :) 
A Few Things I Do Love...
He loves his family and friends
He is the nicest guy you will ever meet
He still tells me 'I look hot' and tries to get the kids to tell me I look good
He is such a good example to me and our kids
He works SO HARD for us
I love that he makes mistakes like me
He makes it hard not to love him

No comments: