Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wedding Post Challenge #2

The challenge continues....

2. When you knew he was the one: Self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?

Like I mentioned in the previous post, I met Dev on a Friday night. We went on our first date on Saturday. After the movie, we went up to a friends' house and played games, then he dropped me off at my apartment because he had to go up to Magna, Utah to pick up a friend with Carlson. They ended up getting lost on the way home so they didn't even get back to my apartment until midnight or 1 am. I told him I would wait up for him so I made Amy come outside with me and talk to me on a blanket while we waited for him. (Thanks Aim!) 

He stayed and talked until 6 am when he had to leave for the airport. 

I knew there was something there because when I had to say goodbye to him I was SO sad. I was afraid that I would never see him again and that terrified me.

Being with him was easy. It felt right from the beginning. I NEVER questioned our relationship for a second. NEVER. If you know me, you know I question EVERYTHING.
That says a lot. 
 

I just asked Deveren and he said he knew I was the one when we were in Mexico.

I asked him to elaborate... He said, 'I prayed about it in Mexico.' Typical guy answer. Gotta love him





I just found these on my computer... I think these were taken when we were engaged.

1 comment:

Vallen Family said...

Nice Dev, that last picture is classic ;) I can't for you guys to be here on the east coast! I hope we get to see you in April.