Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Change

For those of you that know me, I like change... 
I love Dev's job because I get to move every summer. I don't like being in the same place for too long

I don't like cooking the same meals over and over again so I'm always looking for new recipes to try

If I had a bigger house I would be moving furniture around constantly.

I love switching things up...

I'm the same way with my hair. 
I wanted something a little more low maintenance for the summer (we will be gone for 5 months... that's a long time to not have your hair done!). 5 months blond highlights= NO BUENO.
Plus, I could never be one of those people that has the same hairstyle for 30 years.

It was time for a change, so here is my new look 

I absolutely love it! Thanks SO much Sara!
I trimmed it, dyed it dark brown (a little bit darker than my natural color), and added caramel highlights...

5 comments:

bree lena said...

I. LOVE. IT!!!! AMAZING!!!!!

Amy said...

It looks so good!! I love it!! She did a great job!!

Kayla said...

You look SO pretty!! I'm jealous that you love change. I hate change and cannot embrace it whatsoever! I really need to learn how to, cause life is changing all the time!

Mandy said...

Love it! You look amazing... but you usually do! As for recipes... try melskitchencafe.com I love it!

Talyn said...

First of all, that picture is so HOT. And I'm not even including the added bonus of how freaking amazing your hair looks. The whole thing just says, "why yes, I am ALWAYS this beautiful. Do you even have to ask?"

Love it. More than love, actually.
Sex.
I meant sexy...or did I?