Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm Old

It's true. I'm old. I have a 4 year old!
 What the???
Oh how time flies.

We celebrated on Sunday with a few friends and family. 

I asked Bailie what kind of cake she wanted for her birthday and she wanted strawberry cake with a barbie on it... 

I thought it would be cute to make her cake this year. So with the help of Talyn and LOTS of help from Deveren, we made a barbie cake.

It took WAY too long and at one point I almost threw it away and bought one, but Talyn and Dev convinced me to put lots of frosting on it and it would be great :) 

Deveren did all of the yellow detailing and basically made it look sweet! Thanks baby.
 

Bailie LOVED it!




She was in heaven all day long



Every present she opened was so exciting!




Happy Birthday Bailie Girl! I love you more than you will ever know. You bring so much joy and laughter into our home. I'm so lucky to be your Mommy!

A Few Things We Love About You:

When you sneeze I have to say 'bless you' or you say 'bless me Mom'

Your amazing laugh

How sensitive and sweet you are

Your creative imagination

 That your favorite word these days is 'freakin'

That you ask me every day if your hair is 'long like Tangled'
Your concern for everyone around you

How much you love your brother

When I get to hear your prayers

3 comments:

bree lena said...

CUTEST cake ever. Talyn said it was hard.... but it turned out AMAZING! Good job you 3! Bailie is ADORABLE!

Nick and Ashleigh said...

She is so stinkin' adorable. I need to meet her someday :)

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Bailie girl! We were all so sad we couldn't be there :(
I cant believe how long her hair has gotten! Good job on the cake Ki, Dev and Tal!